Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank states that he “loves the issue of origins.” Hank reminds his listeners that CRI has two excellent resources this month on the subject of Charles Darwin and Evolution. The book, Darwin’s House of Cards, and the DVD, Revolutionary are available for your gift to CRI.
Questions and Answers:
- How can I find common ground to discuss the errors of The Shack with believers and unbelievers?
- How can one be certain of salvation when there are so many exclusions to salvation?
- How do you tell an addict that although he has accepted Christ, that lifestyle is not acceptable, and how can he have assurance given his weaknesses?
- Is speaking in tongues the necessary evidence of being born again?
- As an Eastern Orthodox believer, how does your understanding of receiving graces through the sacraments compare with the Roman Catholic church’s view?
- How did the Egyptian army have horses to use to chase Israel into the wilderness, seeing that God destroyed their livestock during the plagues on Egypt?