On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Why do some churches observe closed Communion, and is it biblical?
- There are so many different interpretations of Scripture, how can I know what the Bible is really teaching? Why doesn’t God speak to us clearly?
- What prophecies in the Bible are yet to be fulfilled?
- Where do you stand on the age of the earth?
- I was divorced fifteen years ago and have been remarried, so when I get to heaven, will I know that both men were my husband?
- I am struggling with sin and I ask the Holy Spirit to help me, but how can I know that I’m truly saved?
- Why don’t you use the language of the early church fathers with regard to baptism? Have you grown in your understanding of baptism?