On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Is the prophecy in Daniel chapter 9 referring only to Antiochus IV, or is it about Jesus as well?
- Since Jesus atoned for our sins, what judgment will Christians face when we stand before Him?
- How can I rekindle my desire for the Word, witnessing, and the things of God?
- How can I refute someone who believes that only 144,000 people will be saved?
- Should we love and witness to those in ISIS?
- Where did Jesus go after His death? If He was in the presence of the Father, why did He say that He had not yet ascended to the Father in John chapter 20?
- Is Paul talking about the fourth commandment in Colossians 2:16?