On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- How can I properly explain the eternal nature of Hell?
- What can you tell me about the passage of scripture that says Jesus went down into Hell to preach to the captives there?
- As a Canadian teacher, I am being required to teach students about homosexuality and gender issues. How can I refuse to do this as a Christian, and keep my job?
- Is everything Ravi Zacharias believes and teaches doctrinally sound?
- Did people in the Old Testament have last names?
- Is there any evidence for the existence and lineages of Noah’s sons, Ham, Shem, and Japheth?
- What is your viewpoint on life in the cosmos beyond earth? Could there be morally responsible beings on other planets that need the salvific work of Christ as we do?
- What is the New Covenant; when did it start; who is involved in it; is it in effect today?
- What version of the Bible do you prefer, and why?