On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Can you explain Isaiah 65:20 with regard to the child and the old man, and the wolf and the lamb?
- My pastor said God created a nonsexual being and then split it into male and female. What are your thoughts on this?
- Do you know of any resources on the idea of a flat earth?
- I am homebound and can’t attend church and I want to be part of Christ’s body, but the churches in my area just ignore me. Do you have any advice?
- Was Adam literally present when Eve was being tempted by the Devil?
- What is the purpose of the Millennium in Revelation chapter 20?
- What does God think about what’s going on with gay marriage in this country?
- I had a conversation with a friend who attends a King James Version only church; what is your perspective on this? What translation would you recommend?
- My pastor preached the doctrine of soul sleep, but I believe my soul will be in the presence of Jesus when I die. Can you expand on this?