Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank reviews an article in the Christian Research Journal titled: “Responding to Evil Christianly,” which addresses the LGBT nightclub shooting in Orlando on June 12, 2016. Is evil a thing in and of itself, or is it a deprivation of good? The article deals with how we should understand evil and whether we should destroy it; put our efforts into caring for those who suffer by it, or oppose evil.
Questions and Answers:
- What is your opinion of the late Myles Munroe?
- Can you address the Roman Catholic view of the Immaculate Conception of Mary? Why would she have to be sinless to be the God-bearer?
- What constitutes a cult?
- I have been listening to an audio Bible and it has been a tremendous blessing. Thank you for encouraging me to do this.
- Since God knows when people will die before they are born, how do we reconcile this with those who commit suicide?
- Can you explain Satan being already judged in John 16:11?
- I have some friends who are Sikhs and they say they believe in God, but do they believe in the true God?
- Must we unconditionally support Israel based on Genesis 12:3?