Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the funeral of his son-in-law who was buried today. At funerals we are often reminded that we should run with endurance the race that is set before us. And while few pastors preach about rewards in heaven, Jesus explicitly taught about rewards for those who are obedient in the Sermon on the Mount. Although we are saved by God’s grace through faith in Jesus Christ alone, what we do now counts for all eternity. As Paul says in 1 Corinthians chapter 3, we can build on that foundation with gold, silver, and costly stones. One thing is certain; we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ and give an account of what we have done here on earth.
Questions and Answers:
- Why do you think everything after rapture is still in the book of Revelation? Do non-Christians have a second chance to be saved during the Tribulation?
- My wife and I are separated; how does what Jesus said about divorce differ from what Moses said? Can you explain the apostle Paul’s teaching on divorce as well?
- How do we know the Old Testament is not just ordinary history; how do we know God was really speaking to them?
- What are those who have died and gone to be with the Lord doing in heaven?
- How can I show my Christian family members that it’s important to vote?
- Is a marriage considered legitimate without a state license? What qualifies a couple to be married in the eyes of God?
- What is your interpretation of Luke 20:41-44?
- Which temple is being referenced in 2 Thessalonians chapter 2?