Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank soberly reminds listeners of the silent holocaust in our midst. In 2015, undercover videos showed that Planned Parenthood was engaged in the gruesome harvesting and selling of baby parts. One would think that this evidence would warrant indictment, but instead, the undercover investigators are the ones being charged and it seems that Planned Parenthood will be exonerated. As David French has said, “It’s becoming increasingly clear that in the state of California, the right to abort a child is the chief liberty in the land, and all other liberties must bow before it.”
Questions and Answers:
- Can you speak to the idea of Christians who read books about the Bible without actually reading the Bible?
- Is the soul and spirit the same or separate?
- I got the Word of God Audio Bible and it has been a real blessing. Thank you for making it available!
- I was watching a program called Mysteries of the Bible and they mentioned a letter supposedly from Paul called The Apocalypse of Paul. Is this genuine?
- I’m 59 and a believer, but I’ve struggled with alcohol and drug addictions all my life. Can you pray with me?
- A church I’ve been going to for 6 months has communion every single week. Is this a proper practice?
- Is there any way woman living in America today can read up on Sharia law?
- Once we are born again, we become new creatures in Christ. Although we were sinners, is it proper to still refer to ourselves as sinners?