Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank recounts his emotional reading of the article by Sophia Lee, “Sounding the Alarm” which deals with issues faced by Transgender people. The article subtitle explains: “Many transgender persons regret what they did to their bodies and souls, and some are pleading that others not repeat their mistake.”
Questions and Answers:
- In the NBA, a female assistant coach is up for a head coach position. What are the principles in the Bible regarding single men and single women interacting?
- Is it our job as Christians to make people aware of their sins?
- I have a good friend who believes in the Flat Earth view, and I’m losing the ability to pray with her. What are your thoughts on this?
- My brother holds to the Serpent Seed beliefs and listens to Steve Quayle. I’m trying to find a way to show him that the bible does not teach this. What are the Nephilim?
- I’ve been thinking about Mark 16:9-20. Should that passage be in our bibles?
- How do you answer those who are offended by the violence recorded in 2 Kings 2:23-25?
- Sins are not all the same, are they?
- How was the bible put together in the form it is?
- I am having a difficulty with the concept that Jesus is God. What are your thoughts on this?