Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank begins with a quotation from the Qur’an, Surah 4:157, which emphatically denies Jesus’ death on the cross. In contrast to this, Hank points to the New Testament accounts of Christ’s death, which have been validated by historical and archaeological evidence, as well as the general consensus from both conservative and liberal scholars that Jesus in fact died on a Roman cross.
Questions and Answers:
- Is it acceptable for Christians to refer to God as Daddy? Doesn’t this show a lack of respect?
- Is there any principle in Scripture that forbids us from reporting charitable contributions when filing our taxes so that we receive a better return?
- My pastor said the people in the Old Testament didn’t understand salvation, so I was really confused. What about all the prophecies about the coming Messiah?
- Is consequentialism biblical? I am in the military and if I have to use deadly force against say, ISIS, how do I reconcile this with the Bible? What does the Bible have to say about nuclear warfare?
In the final segment of the broadcast, Hank interviews Dr. David Wood about the importance of correctly understanding Islam in the midst of current events, the appeal of Islam, and what Christians can do to reach Muslims for Christ.