On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank shares his thoughts on the cultural decline that has gone from divorce, premarital sex, and cohabitation, to the mainstreaming of homosexuality. We are no longer even allowed to ask if homosexuality is abnormal, but rather objections to it are now considered abnormal. We used to talk about gender identity disorder, but now gender is determined by feelings instead of one’s biology. And those who dare to question this are crushed by the totalitarian boot of our culture, which demands our full acquiescence.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- Do the saints mentioned in Daniel 7:21 refer to Israel?
- Is tithing still required in the New Testament?
- Did God give the people of Jericho an opportunity to repent?
- Is the soul created at conception or did we preexist?
- Do angels in heaven have a free will; can they fall again like Satan and the third he took with him?