Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses an older article by Ryan Jaslow of CBS News, “Abortion tied to sharp decline in women’s mental health.” Mental health issues include depression and substance abuse. Hank also discusses Kim Painter’s USA Today article, “As births decline in young women, they keep rising in 40-somethings. Here’s why.” Both issues are significantly contributing to the decline in US birth rates.
Questions and Answers:
- Was Abraham part of the old covenant?
- How did Noah know the difference between clean, and unclean animals?
- How can I deal with a pastor who is struggling with alcohol?
- What is the role of the Ten Commandments in the covenant?
- Can you help me understand the genealogy of Jesus? Was Mary Hebrew?
- I want to thank you for taking a stand on the Word Faith issue! You’ve been a blessing to me.
- I am a pastor of a small church in Texas. I’ve been falsely accused of a crime and must face the accusations legally. I’ve decided to step down as a pastor to keep from dragging the church through this as well. What are your thoughts on this?