On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank reads from Proverbs 3, which the Lord kept flooding through his mind earlier in the day, emphasizing verse 3, which says, “Do not let kindness and truth leave you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart.”
Hank also answers the following questions:
- How can I know if I have truly forgiven my estranged friend?
- Do you view the doctrine of the “real substance” as an essential doctrine?
- After the resurrection when Mary encounters Jesus, what does He mean when He tells her not to cling to Him?
- Where did the giants after the flood come from?
- Have you heard of the Hebrew Roots movement? The scriptural references to the Passover indicate that it is to be kept forever. Why don’t we observe the Passover?
- Could you explain the portion of Ephesians 5:26 that deals with cleansing by the water of the word?
- Where do you find in the scriptures that Jesus fell three times while carrying the cross?