Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses a USA Today article, “Schoolgirl kidnapped by Boko Haram refuses to convert to Islam, family says.” Leah Sharibu was the only Christian among the 110 girls kidnapped on February 19, 2018, and was not released as she refused to deny Christ and convert to Islam. During this discussion, Hank notes the failure of main-stream media to identify as Islamic terrorism, those Muslims who attack “infidels” around the world. Hank also discusses the reliability of the resurrection of Jesus Christ using the acronym F.E.A.T. Also, Hank discusses the Jehovah’s Witnesses who teach that the historic Christian Church apostatized, and taught heretical doctrines that were countered by the Charles Taze Russell, the founder of the Jehovah’s Witnesses, and their publishing organization, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.
Questions and Answers:
- There are many that claim to be Christians, but the Lord said the road is narrow that leads to eternal life. What assurance of salvation do we really have?
- Who wrote the 119th Psalm? Moses? Also, could you describe the new covenant with Jesus. Are we required to live according to the 119th Psalm?
- When I hear theologians of high caliber say that God hates sinners, it drives me crazy. I believe God loves everybody. What are your thoughts?
- Do you think Christians should be celebrating Passover?
- When Pontius Pilate asked the crowd what to do with Jesus, and they said, “Crucify him,” and “His blood be upon us and our children,” was that actually a blessing upon them, instead of being a curse?