Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank mentions an alarming New Yorker article that he read this morning, “Chick-Fil-A’s creepy infiltration of New York City” by Dan Piepenbring. During the 2nd segment, Hank reads a tribute to Elliot Miller by Richard Abanes.
Questions and Answers:
- Do you believe that there are Zionist Christians that are throwing their Palestinian brothers under the bus?
- In Mark 9:29, what did Jesus mean by “this kind”?
- Could Christians become distracted by the sensuality in music?
- Is eternal security real?
- Can we walk away from salvation?
- If God changed the tongues of men in Babel for building tall tower, why doesn’t He intervene in human affairs now, since we have actually reached outer space?
- In John 20, Mary says they have taken the Lord and didn’t know where He is, but in Luke 24 they are told that He is risen. Why is there a difference in the two passages?