Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank tells the story of a girl who went off to college at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with the goal to win the campus for Christ, yet after only four weeks; she called home and said she didn’t believe in God anymore. Unfortunately, this kind of story is all too common, which is why students need to be equipped to know why they believe what they believe. To this end, Hank recommends Frank Turek’s new book, Stealing from God: Why Atheists Need God to Make Their Case.
Questions and Answers:
- Did the Pope’s address to the United Nations fulfill John 5:43?
- Who gave John the authority to pronounce the judgments mentioned in Revelation 22:18-19?
- Do you have any information on Bibleresearch.org?
- What is the mystery Paul is referring to in Romans 16:25-26?
- When Jesus was on the earth, was He always restricted by the will of the Father to demonstrate His deity? Will we recognize our loved ones in heaven?
- Can you clarify the idea that the Bible was not written to us, but for us?
- Does the Bible speak about the Jewish celebration of Hanukkah?
- What can we do to protect ourselves against the Antichrist?