On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank encourages listeners—in light of the situation with the Coronavirus and the historic stock market drop—to fast and pray, rather than give in to fear and paranoia. Many nations throughout history have fasted and prayed and asked for the mercy of God. America historically has been one of them. In the midst of the Civil War, President Lincoln called on all Americans to participate in a national day of humiliation, fasting, and prayer. A month later on April 30, 1863, the American people did just that; they abstained from their ordinary secular pursuits, humbled themselves, and devoted themselves to fasting and prayer.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- Can you explain what you mean by “partaking of graces which will transform you from one glory to another”?
- You mentioned the Eucharist, what is the difference between that and Communion?
- Regarding the Nephilim, how could they have survived the flood?
- What are your thoughts on the Book of Enoch?
- Is there a time gap between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2 that can resolve the apparent conflict between Scripture and modern geology?