On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank shares his thoughts on the power of God’s dynamic presence. If we take the doctrine of omnipresence literally and not figuratively, then God is everywhere all the time. And although His presence is with each moment of our lives, we can often resemble the proverbial fish out of water complaining of thirst. Imagining God’s presence is one thing; actually sensing it is something else. Is it any wonder that the apostle Paul exhorted us to be transformed by the renewing of our minds? Perhaps if our minds were sufficiently renewed, we would cease being thirsty fish.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- When Cain was sent to the land of Nod after he killed Abel, where did all of the other people come from?
- How do we define legalism in the church? My church prohibits alcohol; are they being legalistic?
- Do you support just war doctrine? What is your opinion of Christians joining the military?
- What is intelligent design’s answer to the fossil record?
- Will we be raised up before or after the seven-year tribulation?