On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank confesses that he doesn’t like losing, especially when it comes to golf. However, with regard to the Christian faith, this propensity may be virtuous. The church is losing a generation of Christians, which doesn’t bode well for the future of Christianity. Of the 3.7 million US evangelicals between 18-29 years old, 2.6 million will leave the faith and the vast majority will not return. This sobering reality is one of the reasons why CRI is making available the best materials on apologetics, Biblical literacy, and countering the cults.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- What are some tips for Scripture memorization?
- Can you explain the words of Jesus in Mark 9:49, where He says everyone will be salted with fire?
- Is the Holy Spirit and the Holy Ghost the same? If different, is it necessary to have the Holy Ghost to enter the Kingdom of Heaven?
- Who are the sons of God in Genesis 6?
- I am new to reading the Bible; where should I start reading?
- What is your opinion on the historical relevance of pseudepigraphal texts?
- Why is Jesus said to have come from the line of Judah instead of the line of Ephraim?