Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank comments on the amazing contentment Paul describes in Philippians chapter 4, and the generosity of the church at Philippi whose gifts were a fragrant offering to the Lord. This wonderful example of giving shows the biblical model is not giving to get, but rather participating in the advance of the gospel through giving.
Questions and Answers:
- I lost my son to cancer. Should the promises in Jeremiah 29:11 be taken literally? If so, was there a chink in my faith armor that allowed this to happen?
- As a Millennial, how can I stand strong against homosexuality and same-sex marriage? Are there Scriptures to support this?
- When Jesus speaks of the Abomination of Desolation in Matthew chapter 24, He tells His hearers they will see it, but didn’t this happen in 167 BC? Will there be a future Antichrist? Are the plagues described in Revelation past events?
- Can you explain Acts 13:48?
- What denomination is the church you attend?
- Can someone lose their salvation? Does everyone receive the Holy Spirit?