On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank discusses prayer—that it ought to be its own reward—an opportunity to talk with God. To illustrate, Hank shares an event from the prayer life of Joni Eareckson Tada.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- With a few short years left in my life, what can I do to make a difference for the profligate life I have lived under the illusion of “cheap grace?”
- Why did Peter say in 2 Peter 3:16 that Paul says things that are hard to understand?
- Given Ezekiel 3:16, am I responsible for warning others about sin and judgment?
- How does one love someone you can’t stand?
- Why do you not believe the Bible teaches Dispensationalism?