Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on his latest book titled, Prophetic S-T-A-R-S in the Constellation of Biblical Prophecy. The Bible was not intended to tell us when Christ will return, only that He will return, nor was it intended to tell how to pin the tail on the antichrist. And unlike John Hagee’s failed prophetic attempt regarding four blood moons, biblical prophecy always comes to pass. Ezekiel, for example, prophesied the unthinkable; the destruction of the impregnable Phoenician city of Tyre, yet Alexander the Great devised an ingenious plan to conquer the satellite citadel, thus fulfilling prophecy and demonstrating the Bible’s unique prophetic prowess. Using the acronym STARS, Hank shows the Bible’s prophetic superiority in a memorable fashion.
Questions and Answers:
- Is it okay for Christians to participate in yoga?
- Are the parables of Jesus sometimes used for judgment?
- I hear you say we need to learn to interpret the Bible correctly; should I stop reading the Bible until I learn how to do this?
- Do you know anything about Holger Kersten and his book, Jesus Lived in India?
- My wife and I have a disagreement on the Bible’s teaching on divorce and remarriage. Can you help us?