On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- I was addicted to pornography prior to my conversion, but I have repented of that sin. As I battle brain cancer, how can I be assured that Hebrews 10:26 doesn’t apply me?
- I am having a hard time understanding the Bible; can you help me?
- What is your opinion of firearms and how do we reconcile this with turning the other cheek? What do you think about someone carrying a concealed weapon into church?
- Can cultists such as Seventh Day Adventists, Mormons, and Jehovah’s Witnesses be truly saved?
- I fell away from the Lord, but he has brought me back. Yet Hebrews 6 says those who fall away have no way to return.
- Is it okay for Christians to participate in Halloween parties and trick-or-treating?
- There are two girls I know who are lesbians and attend a church where the pastor is also a lesbian; can they still be true believers? Will God be more merciful to them?