On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- Why did God choose Jerusalem as the first place to reveal Jesus? What about those who didn’t have a chance to hear about Jesus at that time?
- I am a Roman Catholic and have been divorced for five years; what does the Bible say about a divorcée taking Communion?
- In Matthew 24, when Jesus speaks of the abomination of desolation and vultures gathered around a corpse, is He talking about idolatry and the Antichrist?
- When I am overcome with fear, should I rebuke it or is this an ongoing process?
- Does John 6:44 teach that everyone is called or given to the Son by the Father? Are there other passages that suggest this?
- A friend’s mother died a while back and they claim their dead mother called them on the phone; how do you answer this?
- Aren’t we supposed to support modern Israel? And what about Syria; does Isaiah 17 have anything to do with modern-day prophecy?