On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Are there any Scriptures that refute the doctrine of entire sanctification? Why are there denominations that teach this?
- Are the three components of our mind, body, and spirit a good analogy for the Trinity?
- I have recently come to Christ, but my wife is an unbeliever and doesn’t want to tithe; what should I do in this situation?
- Why did God bless Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob when they were all liars?
- Could you tell me about Edgar Cayce; was he a religious man?
- What are your thoughts on the teachings of the late Norman Vincent Peale?