On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Can you help me understand Jesus’ reference to Psalm 82 in John chapter 10? Have you heard the argument claiming that since Jews worshipped multiple gods in the Old Testament, Christianity is a farce and there isn’t one true God?
- An atheist asked me: why pray? If prayer changes God’s mind, He is not sovereign, and if it doesn’t change God’s mind, He is superfluous. How should I respond? What is keeping the world from knowing the truth?
- It seems that Christians are being shamed or silenced when they speak out about Islam; do you have any advice on how to speak reasonably about Islam?
- Will the Antichrist be Jewish?
- Why did God create Satan if He knew he was going to be evil?
- When Jesus spoke about the salt losing its saltiness and the light being dimmed, is this a reflection of losing our testimony? How would a believer lose their savor?
- Someone told me that the saints will judge angels; is that in Scripture? When John said he saw a new heaven in the book of Revelation, is that a judgment on the heavens?