On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Is taking medication for my mental illness evidence that I am not a true Christian? Is it possible that a schizoaffective disorder is a spiritual problem rather than a medical problem?
- What are your thoughts on people such as Jews or Black Hebrew Israelites who believe they are good based on a covenant with God, rather than through Jesus Christ?
- Were there other people besides the Jews who wrote about Jesus during His time on earth?
- What message was Jesus wanting to convey during His cleansing of the Temple? Does this have any application to churches today?
- I am being pulled in two different directions regarding which church I should attend. Do you have any advice?