On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Why are some verses missing or labeled in footnotes like John 5:4?
- Is there any biblical precedent for being slain in the spirit?
- I was in an argument with someone who insisted that the Bible is the word of God; what’s your position on this?
- Is Song of Solomon referring to a relationship between husband and wife, or is it referring to God and his people?
- Are you working on any books or resources that have distilled the mountain of writings from the early church fathers?