On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- How can I explain to my daughter that the English Bible translations we have are accurate?
- How could there have been a great tribulation in the past when Jesus, in Matthew 24:21, said the future tribulation would be the greatest?
- What is the best way to interpret the Old Testament and apply it to us today?
- I attend a PCUSA church and the minister says he will perform same-sex unions; what should I do?
- Is suicide the unpardonable sin?
- Is it possible that we are experiencing both the Millennium and the Great Tribulation right now? Is the Great Tribulation considered great because of its duration?
- What must a person believe in order to be saved?