On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- In Matthew 6:33, what does it mean to seek first the kingdom of God? How do we go about doing this?
- What is your opinion of Watchman Nee, Witness Lee, and the Local Church?
- I have friends who are gay; is there somewhere in the Bible that tells me not to associate with these people?
- Have archaeologists found bones of Old Testament saints?
- Can you explain what it means to cast pearls before swine? Should I stop speaking with friends who claim to be Christians but do live like it?