On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Does Revelation 21:24 support universal reconciliation?
- What does it mean to not love the world? Doesn’t everyone love something in the world?
- What will happen to my unbelieving ancestors who lived in a country where they didn’t hear about Jesus?
- Why did God make people?
- Could you articulate your view on why it would be a problem if we had the original manuscripts of Scripture?
- Since God imputes the righteousness of Christ to us, does that mean we don’t have to confess our sins?