On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank welcomes back Frank Turek to further explore his book Stealing from God. Students in high school and college are gaining information, but many don’t know how to think, therefore we have to teach them how to counter the false arguments of atheists. Daniel Dennett for example, says that consciousness is an illusion, yet he’s using his conscious mind to make that statement so his argument is self-refuting. Atheists also believe that everything is material, but they use immaterial realities to make this claim. The laws of logic are not made of molecules and yet are necessary to have something as simple as a conversation. The truth of God’s existence is so self-evident that atheists must be suppressing this truth in unrighteousness as Romans chapter 1 tells us. So when reasoning against God, atheists actually end up stealing from Him to make their case.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- What is your opinion on annihilationism?
- Are God’s chosen people automatically chosen for salvation? Is there anyone who doesn’t have to respond in faith?
- Is capital punishment biblical? What does it mean for the executioner? And what does it mean for a country?
- What is your take on speaking in tongues? Aren’t these supposed to be actual languages?
- Is Genesis 6:4 referring to fallen angels mating with women to produce the Nephilim?