Hank shares his thoughts on the book, Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis. Interestingly, this book came as the result of a series of BBC radio broadcasts given by Lewis during World War II while many were questioning their faith. Lewis’ desire was to distill and defend the essence of the Christian faith, and his words still speak to us with profound relevance today. Mere Christianity is a treasure that believers will want to read again and again.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- I have a friend who doesn’t believe that Jesus was God and that it wasn’t God’s blood shed on the cross. How can I show him from Scripture that this is false?
- I was married to the same woman twice, but we are divorced again. How should I handle this situation?
- What would happen to an atheist who repented on his deathbed? Would he be saved?
- How can we fight against the Devil’s schemes?
- Why was David judged so harshly when he counted his army in 2 Samuel chapter 24?