On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank addresses the question: what is the most important kind of Christian? With the state of the church and the culture today, the most important kind of Christian is the one who is actually making a positive difference. The health of our nation cannot be divorced from the health of the church any more than the health of a tree can be divorced from its roots. Christians must take a stand or future generations will reap the bitter harvest of our apathy and inaction.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- Are you familiar with Tom Bradford? What do you think of his teaching?
- What do you think about churches that have multiple locations?
- Would it be wrong for me to return to the Jehovah’s Witnesses in order to reconnect with my mother?
- What does God think about what’s going on with gay marriage and transgenderism in this country?
- I had a conversation with a friend who attends a King James Version only church; what is your perspective on this? What translation would you recommend?
- My pastor preached the doctrine of soul sleep, but I believe my soul will be in the presence of Jesus when I die. Can you expand on this?