Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank talks about reading the Bible for all it’s worth. Hermeneutics is the art and science of Biblical interpretation. Hank goes on to discuss the literal principle of biblical interpretation.
Questions and Answers:
- How do you interpret the biblical statements about Satan being condemned to crawl on his belly?
- I have a brother who is partially illiterate. How do I help him understand the proper interpretation of the comparison of flesh and spirit in John chapter 3?
- I don’t see the principles found in Malachi 3:10 stressed in the New Testament, rather, I see the emphasis on free-will giving. Can you address this?
- My in-laws are very judgmental about the fact that my husband and I take the Bible very literally. I’m struggling to hang out with them. As a Christian, how do I deal with this?