Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank points out that Bill Nye has raised his rhetoric to a new level by suggesting that parents should be financially penalized for having too many children. Hank also addresses works and salvation by quoting from the book of James.
Questions and Answers:
- In john 1, the priests came to find out who John was. Who are they talking about when they ask John if he is the prophet?
- What does it mean to say that Christ fulfilled the law?
- In the early verses in Genesis 9, God expands the food sources for mankind. What is your take on those verses?
- The Church of Christ church I attend does not play music. What are your thoughts on this?
- Could there be someone like Enoch today?
- During creation week, when was Satan created? Were the angels created during creation week, or before?
- Recognizing God said go and sin no more, what happens if a person chooses to resume sinning?