On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (04/29/22), Hank reads from Proverbs 3, which the Lord kept flooding through his mind earlier in the day, emphasizing verse 3, which says, “Do not let kindness and truth leave you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart.”
Hank also answers the following questions:
- How can I know if I have truly forgiven my estranged friend?
- Do you view the doctrine of the “real substance” as an essential doctrine?
- My question is about Proverbs 30:4. What is the Old Testament understanding of God having a Son?
- Do you believe that the Trinity, or Godhead was broken when Christ was crucified?
- Is it our job as Christians to make people aware of their sins?
- Is it wrong for me to continue to go to and support a church that follows the dispensational view of Scripture?