Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the cover story of the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL titled The Origin and Insufficiency of the Black Hebrew Israelite Movement. The basic claim of this movement is that all African Americans descend from the ancient Israelites. Toward the end of the nineteenth century, Frank Cherry claimed to receive a vision in which God told him that African Americans were the true descendants of biblical Hebrews. Likewise, William Crowdy claimed to have a similar revelation. Each of these men started churches and laid the foundation for this movement. Although the Black Hebrew Israelites have had a large impact on the African American community, its historical and biblical assertions are unfounded.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you explain your MUSLIM acronym?
- Is the New Jerusalem a literal city?
- Is Ephesians 4:9 teaching that Jesus descended into hell?
- Is tithing still required today?
- My son passed away in a tragic car accident and I’m trying to understand why this happened. Since he was cremated, will he still be able to go to heaven? Was this God’s will?
- In your previous comments, were you equating Black Lives Matter with the black Muslim movement?