Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses an issue in response to many calls he has received. Hank was asked if, by becoming a member of the Orthodox church, he had walked away from the faith, and is no longer a Christian. His views have been codified in 20 books, and have not changed. Hank and his family, have found a church that has greatly benefited by the work of CRI.
Questions and Answers:
- From what I understand, the Greek Orthodox church does not hold to the doctrine of justification by faith alone. Do you?
- What are your thoughts about Jews today rejecting Jesus Christ?
- I need some clarification as to why the Jews will rebuild a temple in Jerusalem during the Millennium.
- Would you clarify for me the differences between the Orthodox church and Roman Catholicism?
- Is there are particular verse in scripture that we can look to in order to say who is in the faith and who is not?
- What did Jesus mean when He said the days would be shortened for the sake of the elect?