Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses The Book of Mormon, which is an alleged account of two great civilizations, the Nephites and the Lamanites, who migrated from Israel to the ancient Americas. Supposedly, the last military commander of the Nephite nation was named Moroni. Along with his father Mormon, he wrote the Book of Mormon and later appeared to Joseph Smith and divulged the location of golden plates. Smith found the plates and a pair of magic eye glasses to translate the Book of Mormon from Reformed Egyptian. But there’s a problem. There is no archaeological or anthropological evidence for this supposed history. Just like the Book of Mormon, the Bible has been denounced as well. But there’s a vast difference. Rather than discounting the Bible, the archaeological evidence continues support the trustworthiness of the Holy Scriptures.
Questions and Answers:
- I lost my business, I lost my wife, I lost my home, and I lost my faith. I just want to give up. What can I do?
- If God didn’t call me to salvation, am I still saved? If I’m not called, does that mean I’ll go to hell?
- In Mark 9:1, when Jesus said some will not die until they see the kingdom of God, is it possible that there could be people who are still alive?
- In 2 Kings 2:9, what is the double portion that Elisha requested? What does this mean?
- How should we deal with cohabitating couples and adulterers in the church?
- Is it okay to invest in the stock of medical marijuana companies?