Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on an article by David French in the National Review on the LGBT movement. Anyone who contradicts the cultural narrative on this subject is labeled a bigot, however, upon closer scientific examination the LGBT contention collapses. A new comprehensive study shows how the idea that people are “born this way” is not supported by the scientific data. While the LGBT Left is driving the culture to disregard the norms of marriage and gender and embrace their lifestyle as fast as they can, we now know they are certainly not doing so in the name of science.
Questions and Answers:
- What are your thoughts on contemporary Christian music?
- What is the difference between the actions of ISIS and God’s commands to destroy nations in the Old Testament?
- What prophecies in the Bible are yet to be fulfilled?
- Where do you stand on the age of the earth?
- I was divorced fifteen years ago and have been remarried, so when I get to heaven, will I know that both men were my husband?
- What do you think about those who believe we add works to our salvation, such as baptism?
- Is the Muslim takeover we are seeing, a fulfillment of prophecy, and what do you think will happen to the US with regard to Muslim immigration?
- What does God think about nations solving their problems by going to war? We know that killing is a sin. How can we pray for our service men and women?