Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank reiterates the poignant words of General Omar Bradley who said, “We have men of science, too few men of God. We have grasped the mystery of the atom and rejected the Sermon on the Mount. The world has achieved brilliance without conscience. Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants.” As our culture drifts further from God, Hank reminds us that believers are called to be a city on a hill giving light to the world.
Questions and Answers:
- What is the significance of Jesus’ reference to Daniel 7:13 in Matthew 26:64? What is the Key of David?
- How can I share the gospel on social media websites such as Tumblr?
- Can you explain Ezekiel’s vision of a wheel within a wheel?
- Since the Bible says to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord, does that mean our souls will be with the Lord until we receive our glorified bodies?
- I directly defrauded some people and I’ve asked God to forgive me, but should I make restitution?
- Must we tithe only to a church or is it permissible to give to a ministry as long as it is going to God’s kingdom?
- Is the creation account in Genesis chapter 1 literal or is it an allegory? Are the accounts of the fall and the flood literal as well? Can we infer from the Bible that man has been around for thousands of years, not millions of years?