Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank asks, “Have you ever wondered what it would be like to meet C. S. Lewis?” He goes on to mention that the closest you will get to that is to watch Mac McLean in C. S. Lewis Onstage: The Most Reluctant Convert. This DVD is available online at Equip.org. Hank also mentions an upcoming Hank Unplugged episode with Joe Dallas in which Hank and Joe discuss upcoming legislation that further promotes the normalization of LGBTQ issues.
Questions and Answers:
- Did Judas exhibit genuine repentance when he threw away the 30 pieces of silver?
- Under extreme circumstances, can a person who commits suicide be forgiven?
- As a result of the sexual revolution and numerous sex scandals, I think we are moving towards the acceptance of pedophilia. What are your thoughts on this?
- Under the Calvinistic paradigm, what happens to those who are not saved?
- Can you shed some light on the order of the Rapture, the Tribulation, and the Second Coming?
- Since God knew prior to creation that sin would enter, why did He choose to create anyway, knowing that some would be saved, yet not all?
- When Jesus asked, “If it possible, let this cup pass from Me. Nevertheless, not My will, but Thy will be done,” was He asking this from His human nature?
- When a pastor has had some type of moral failure, what should he do? Should he leave the pastorate?