Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the book They Say We Are Infidels by Mindy Belz, editor of World Magazine. Writing about her own experiences through the power of story, she takes readers from the early 2000s to the present—detailing the church bombings and Christian persecution by the leader of the Islamic State, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. All too often here in the West, we are not in touch with the mass genocide that is happening in the Middle East.
Questions and Answers:
- What should the Christian response be to Trump’s immigration ban?
- How would you respond to evangelical leaders who use the parable of the Good Samaritan to support caring for immigrants?
- Why would God allow Satan to torment Job?
- I listen to a lot of Reformed teachers like R.C. Sproul and John Piper. How do you interpret Romans and Paul’s teaching on election as opposed to the TULIP doctrine?
- In the book of Proverbs, why did Solomon use female pronouns to personify wisdom?
- My daughter is involved with YWAM and has been showing some strange behavior. What do you think of YWAM?
- In the book of Genesis, how could there be different languages prior to Babel?
- Can you explain the binding and loosening Jesus talks about in Matthew 18:18?
- How did Satan sin when he was in heaven?