Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank opens the broadcast with a call to action. CRI’s goal is to reach 100,000 Facebook likes by June. Please like, rate, and review the Bible Answer Man Facebook page. Also remember to get your copy of Forensic Faith, by J. Warner Wallace.
Questions and Answers:
- Is there a difference between the Eucharist in the Roman Catholic and Orthodox traditions, and communion in the Protestant traditions?
- In the OT in the Mosaic law, God talked about blessings and curses following to the third generation. Is this still true since Christ came?
- Can you help me understand the eucharist? Is the biblical evidence of Christ being in the elements in John chapter 6? Is He not speaking in the same metaphorical sense with which he speaks to Nicodemus?
- What does it mean to “go not to thy brother’s house in the day of thy calamity: Better is a neighbor that is near than a brother far off?” (Proverbs 27:10)
- When Jesus died on Good Friday, was He dead completely three days? Where was Jesus on Saturday—in Hell?
- How does someone examine himself to make sure he is in the faith? Can a Christian lose his salvation?
- What is your take on the fact that the Orthodox church has closed communion?