Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank quotes C. S. Lewis who said, “Enemy-occupied territory—that is what this world is. Christianity is the story of how the rightful king has landed… in disguise, and is calling us to take part in a great campaign of sabotage.” Although we see rapid moral decline in the culture, biblical illiteracy in the church and a virulent attack on marriage, Hank reminds us that God is still the King of creation.
Questions and Answers:
- How can we know the New Testament is reliable?
- What is the identity of the king in Daniel 11:36-39?
- Was the earth with God all along because Genesis 1:2 says the earth was without form and void?
- What is the purpose of the red heifer and why would Christians be concerned with this?
- Is there a difference between a futurist and a dispensational futurist?
- How should Christians prepare themselves to witness to Muslims?