Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank mentioned the programs for the last two days from the Hank Unplugged podcast, with special guest Gary Habermas. Hank also talks about a close friend and fellow laborer at CRI, Elliot Miller. Elliot was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer last December and is currently in home-hospice. Elliot has had such a major impact on the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL as the Editor-in-Chief, and as an author of many articles throughout the years. During a recent visit, Elliot and Hank had very encouraging discussions about the resurrection that awaits God’s people.
Questions and Answers:
- Is the time period discussed in Matthew 24, the other gospels, and in Daniel and Revelation for the future?
- There are many that claim to be Christians, but the Lord said the road is narrow that leads to eternal life. What assurance of salvation do we really have?
- Who wrote the 119th Psalm? Moses? Also, could you describe the new covenant with Jesus. Are we required to live according to the 119th Psalm?
- Is it biblically permissible to cremate a believer who has gone home to be with the Lord?
- What happens to a person who dies without hearing about Jesus Christ?
- Will God condemn people to Hell for not believing about Jesus, when they’ve never heard of Him?