Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the difference between the Christian canon, and the Qur’an of Islam. This is taken from the acronym D-O-C-T-R-I-N-E as found in Hank’s new book, MUSLIM: What You Need to Know about the World’s Fastest-Growing Religion.
Questions and Answers:
- There are three main branches in Christianity that claim to be the Universal Church: The Roman Catholic Church, the Eastern Orthodox Church, and the Coptic Church. Why do you believe the Eastern Orthodox Church is the true Universal Church?
- Do you believe that the final battle of Armageddon will be between the Church and Islam?
- Since we know that God is spirit, and does not have a physical body, what does it mean when the Bible says that Christ has been elevated to the right hand of God?
- So the “right hand of God” is a metaphor?
- You are correct that the Qur’an has ethics that should not be allowed in any century; So does the Bible.
- Is it true that Mormons wear a special garment under their clothes, and if so, what does this signify?
- What books or scriptures other than the Koran do Muslims believe in?