Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on an article in USA Today claiming that the last time the Earth was this warm was 125,000 years ago. According to the article, the warmth last year contributed to deadly heat waves in Asia, a mega wildfire in Canada, and devastating coral bleaching in the Great Barrier Reef. Former Vice President Al Gore said that global warming is the single greatest threat facing our planet. In light of this rhetoric, what should Christians do? We must ask the right questions and ask them in the correct order. As the crowning jewels of God’s creation we are to care for the creation with tender hearts as well as with tenacious minds.
Questions and Answers:
- When I was in school in 1976 they were saying we were entering an ice age.
- Is it possible to take the mark of the beast, but not worship his image?
- Can you address the Mormon interpretation of Psalm 82:6? What is the proper meaning of this passage? What are your thoughts on waiting for God to speak to you in prayer?
- How can I respond to the question: can God make a rock so heavy that He can’t lift it?
- Does God have an audible voice?
- Could you speak to the idea of Pelagianism and semi-Pelagianism?
- Can you explain the meaning of the manifestation of the sons of God in Romans 8:19? If we are sons of God, aren’t we gods?