Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the reason we celebrate the death of Jesus. It is because Jesus overcame death and the grave, and in so doing, the cycle of life and death is forever broken by His resurrection. Because Jesus is the resurrection and the life, and had the power to lay down His life and take it up again, He ensures our resurrection and eternal life.
Questions and Answers:
- What is the origin of Easter egg hunts and how do they relate to the resurrection? Is this something children should be involved in?
- Are you under a curse if you do not tithe?
- I am a young earth creationist, and I was wondering if you think God made the stars first or the earth first, or is this not in chronological order?
- If a false prophet leads people away from the Lord, but later repents; is it possible for them to be forgiven?
- I became a Christian twenty years ago, but I’m not sure the Bible is inspired, or if Jesus is really God; can you help me?
- What does it mean in Revelation when it says the sea will give up its dead?
- What does Paul mean in 1 Corinthians 7:6, and is it a sin for a spouse to withhold conjugal rights?